Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kolkata India
Its Too Slow To Use..!!!
Oct 11, 2018 08:09 PM 6753 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am using this aplication from last year. And I have a variety of experience which I shall going to share you, so that you can know some information about this aplication.

As I mentioned in the title this a very slow app. And even two times I failed to get the train because of this app but I am still using this aplication. It has a cause why I am using this aplication inspite of that type of harrasment. I am talking to this point soon.

At first I would like to informed that the informative features of this applicatipn is good but their updates are too late to follow. You can not follow their time, if you does you surely miss you time.

It needs to improve more and more then we can easily use the informative part of this app.

But the food section is good of this app and thats why I amusing this app. The order, service and quality is quite good of this aplication but the others features are very slow and useless.

I can not recommemd you this app as a informative app, but obviously it is a good app for ordering food in train.

Hope Rail Yatri will take care of this problem very soon.

RailYatri