Concept:

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello everyone.

Recently, I was Travelling from Delhi Safdarganj to Kota and when I booked my tickets it was in waiting list but on the day of journey my seats were confirmed but I wasn't sure about the Seat no. & coach No. so searched the web for PNR Status there a site to called Railyatri so clicked on it and checked my PNR status and I got my seat & coach no's. And few hours later I was trying to check the train status from the same site, it showed me the current status of the train but it was asking to download Railyatri App to know the next coming stations and expected delay. So I downloaded the app registered on it with my mobile no. and finally it showed me the details which I needed. but the worst thing was there were too many advertisements. And after every 5-10 mins railyatri app gives a notification that it also provides food delivery service. And I was really irritated with this all notification thing because of its notification after every 5-10 minutes. And when I ordered food with this app money was deducted from my account but order wasn't confirmed. App showed wait for 15-20 mins your Order will be processed soon. But nothing happened like that. After one week, Amount that was deducted from my account was credited to account. So at the time of Returning from kota I ordered food from Railyatri app and order was placed and they notified me that my food will be delivered to me at Sawai Madhavpur but it again disappointed me. No food was delivered at that station. So finally I rated it 1 star on Playstore and Uninstalled it.

Thank You.