Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Jadavpur,Kolkata India
Very bad film
Apr 06, 2018 01:32 PM 1076 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I watched Raid previous Sunday with my father and sister.My father is a great fan of Ajay Devgn and so am I.I was too much excited.I didn't know Ileana was in the film.But that was okay.

The starting of the film was pretty boring.Not like other bollywood films.

Though the story was based on real life events the plot was not nice.

And why will you take Satya's kallu mama as the main villain? I don't even know his real name.Though he acted well in the film.

Ajay's performance was quite disappointing.His charm was missing.Ileana was not pretty.Her make up artists were off duty I guess.

Music was bullshit.BOGUS.Just bogus.Bollywood's music has deteriorated and this movie was a perfect example.

What about cinematography? It is improving day by day as Bollywood is adopting Hollywood standards.The whole film was centered around black money which is the main issue of this country right now.I would suggest you not to watch this film.It is regular drama film you all have seen before.

Raid