Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

West Bengal India
Raid : A must watch
Apr 05, 2018 11:35 AM 934 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

To be honest I was very disappointed after watching Ajay Devgan's previous movie Badshaho which was also a crap, so before watching this movie my expectation was very low because I didn't see the trailer or know nothing about the actual incident . But after watching this movie I am very happy that I paid money for this.

Plot- So the movie revolves around one raid that one IT officer named Amay Patnaik ( Ajay) carried out for multiple days at one powerfull local politician Tauji's ( Saurabh Sukla) house. The tug of war between the politician and the IT officer during this raid basically what the movie is all about.

Direction- Raj Kumar Gupta has done a very good job in preparing the characters and keeping you engaged. There are several moments in the film that shines and even clapworthy.

Perfomance- Performances in the film are superb. Ajay Devgan does well as serious and honest officer. Saurabh Shukla is just getting better with each film. However, the actress who plays Tauji's mother, Pushpa Joshi, steals the show. You will laugh out loud the moment she speaks her dialouge. I wish she could have more scenes.

Music & Cinematography- I think the songs are little misplaced and not tuneful. On the otherside, cinematography and art direction is quite impressive while dialogues are mindblowing. Background score by Amit trivedi is well placed in each scenes.

Overall, Raid is decent, the writing is good, the direction is decent and the good performances are overall good.

Raid