Readability:

Vamos Rafa !!
Sep 10, 2015 10:03 PM 1392 Views

Readability:

Story:

For a die-hard Rafa fan, it doesn't get better than this. Great work by Rafa off court too, written in the most humble and simple way that it kept me engrossed till the last page. No wonder I wrapped it up in 2 days! An inside out xerox of Rafa's life and how exactly a good soccer player was moulded into the greatest Tennis player in the open era by his uncle Toni, maturing and fighting through injuries all throughout, enduring the pain and ultimately fighting it to bring out his best.

Right from the visceral account that Rafa gives of what transpired at the "The best match every Played", to the in and outs of the mortal that we hardly know off.An eye opener to all the Rafa fans and the the "not so much of a fan" alike. If you gotta read one autobiography this season it has to this one, a page turner, riveting account of the Goliath that the World knows as "Rafa-The Machine"

Rafa: My Story - Rafel Nadal