Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

What's the big deal!!!
Jun 03, 2018 01:15 AM 1464 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 03, 2018 01:12 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

So people are going gaga over the movie. There was a huge buzz and I didn't want to miss watching it in a theatre. So I went with a lot of expectation and was pleasantly surprised to see around 50% occupancy on a Tuesday after 4 pm show. My expectations rose further. And I had loved Meghana Gulzar's Talwars. So except of the uninteresting trailer, everything else went in favour of the movie for me to give it a shot.

The first half went in setting up the characters as to why she became a spy and all. Then you are also shown the softer side of Pakistan. We are only fed with the aggressive and mean Pakistan, but this had a very humble Major. The first thought was the casting was not correct but then later I realized that they wanted to portray it that way.

Alia becomes a spy and quite conveniently spies the conversations and the documents.

What must have excited Meghana Gulzar must have been the human side of the story and as to how she had to kill people to protect herself. And how on the other side of the border, there are humans too.

The movie keeps you engaged, not the edge of the seat types but decent enough.

With regards to acting, Alia is the best. She can pull off any roles I believe.

They have looked into minute details like the cars being used in Pakistan and they have worked on those details minutely.

The movie doesn't have a repeat value but can be watched once for the sheer reason that it is made to give a different perspective of India Pakistan war.

So if you don't go with high expectations, movie is a good one time watch. It doesn't have a repeat viewing value. Would rate it 2.5 out of 5.

Raazi