Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This Sunday was again nice day for me and I got the chance to Entertain my lazy DNAs. Housefull and I got the last single ticket available over the counter.

The first song is very very impressive and all other songs are Good. Background Horror Music sometimes makes you to shiver. It is a very simple revenge story with added Horror Punches. Full of Suspense.

As compared to original Raaz, Songs are weak point, but story and acting of Kalpana Ranaut and Model Actor are brilliant. Ranaut looks very beautiful and she has the talent to move ahead and rise in this Industry.

Love, deception and haunting souls are the key points of our stroy line interwoven between a girl, boy, and the artist and his father. Kalpana Ranaut is the find of the film and she is portrayed to the fullest of her beauty and it is well justified. Some of the outdoor Scenes are beyond our imagination and give us the wow experience.

First half of the movie is better than the second half. Overall we experience the thrill and keenly wait for next things to happen. Excellent movie to watch one time as per my judgement and experience of movie watching.

The fantastic part comes towards the end when we find people caring for society and controlling pollution. Confrontation with religious fanatics is also shown and as usual Truth Prevails.

Raaz - The Mystery Continues