Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-123-8040

Sagar India
Best interest rates on deposits!
Feb 01, 2018 08:11 PM 12098 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

If you want to deposit money in the form of TDR ( Term Deposits) Fix Deposits or RDs( Recurring Deposits) then RBL aka Ratnakar Bank Limited is the best choice.

From the beginning I have my SB account in SBI and I usually deposit extra money in the form of online Term deposits. The rate of interest I get is around 6.25% per annum and I was okay with that because I had no idea about the rates offered by RBL.

Once in an internet ad. I saw that they are offering 8.35% interest on FD and so I opened to read more. It was true and they really had the highest interest rates and flexible policies with no minimum requirement. I found it attractive and the very next day I went to their branch and got my account opened within minutes. The staff is also good and responsive as the bank is not very crowded.

Now my deposit is earning a high yield and I am getting better returns.

For higher returns, RBL is the best bank!

RBL - Ratnakar Bank