Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-123-8040

Customer service
Jun 01, 2019 02:34 PM 3074 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 01, 2019 03:32 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I'm very sad to be from RBL's customer services

My RBL credit card bin my information and non-OTP money was cut off. I did not get 2 to 3 times, no message, no alert, or I found out when I saw mobile aap stutes. Call him immediately at customer care and block the card. And got the full written. He told that in 7 working days, your complaint will be worked out and our officers will call you.

I used to weave but never received calls from them, Man calls many times, they just say your complaint has been written and it is working on complaint no. given

() And speaks you will call.

The call did not come in relation to the complete but mail, msg and the call for payment.

A few months later a mail came to you that

complete your fever was sunk .??

?

It was showing a balance of Rs 515, which I had put in a petrol pump. After that, I immediately called in Customer Care and talked about the matter of mail and he also said that your complaint has been solved in your event, you have a balance of Rs 515.

Man again made surety for Rs 515. ??

?

But after that I get the message and mail

Man talked to the customer caer for payment but my problem is not soluble.

I do not know whether I will get the reply

Thanks & Regards