Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-123-8040

Kolhapur India
Not bad
Mar 07, 2018 01:51 PM 9655 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am sharing ratnakar bank experience. I have also account in it. Ratnakar bank is most unprofessional bank in banking sector. It is developing new branches and services now. Remember services of this bank neither bad nor good. Branches of these bank in only cities not in rural bank. But these bank provides loan to rural area to everyone who has not own property, business, every person get loan but loan provides in groupwise . Means one group of ten people cycle. Every group member get loan which can repay in EMI whith interest. Unfortunately any member of group doesn't repay their EMI on due date. However other nine group members could responsible for it. So this bank works like finance companies. Also it's process is getting long time for approving loan to someone. My friend also apply to to loan but it is not approved. Nearly he waits hardly two months for not approved yet. When we are visit to branch for enquiry of it. Employees of this bank says our man of company come there in few days , don't worry. Also I was open my account online through rbl banks websites. After few days I got call from head branch, please submit your kyc documents to our nearest branch. When I was go there to complete formalities then branch manager tell me I didn't got any information about online account.when we get information from head branch. Then I will send our representative to your home, he will come there collect your document. Yet anyone no come here.

RBL - Ratnakar Bank