Phone Banking:

Dec 23, 2019 10:26 AM 619 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Most "WORST WORST WORST BANK" I ever came across. I lost my 19000/- as they deducted from my account but not credited to given account num & now these people pulled their hands back from their responsibilities and saying that it will be credited within 48 working days which is almost 2 months. So basically you lost your money and they take 2 months to give back your own money. They don't even respond to your mails nor their staff are supportive. They don't care about their customers. I am having salary account with them and most of my colleague lost their money like this. Please don't open any kind of account with this fraud guys. They just keep you calling for new account opening but doesn't care if you lost your money. No other banks do like this. PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.Don't open your accounts with this fraud people otherwise be ready to lose your hard earned rupees.

RBL - Ratnakar Bank