Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-123-8040

Block Road Rafiganj Aurangabad Bihar India
Froad Bank
Apr 26, 2018 08:10 AM 11379 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have opened an account in this bank. But after using this bank I say that this is a froad bank. I have faced many problems when I have opened an account.

We cannot do a good phone banking with this RBL _ Ratnakar Bank. Its phone banking is totally useless. If I fill the electricity bill with this then it cuts more than the needed money. There is my big loss in using this bank. I seriously dislike its phone banking.

Its ATM is not available everywhere . In my town there is no ATM availability. So , we can not withdraw any money because its ATM is not available.

Its Internet banking is also bad. If I fill the bills of my shopping then it cuts more money. So , I hate its internet banking.

When the Money cuts from my account then I contacted to its customers service then they don't gave any respond.

I have Shut my account from this bank , you should also.

RBL - Ratnakar Bank