Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-123-8040

RBL bank cheats you if you have their Credit Card
Nov 19, 2020 02:15 PM 877 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I bought a computer and opted for EMI offered by Amazon in the month of August. 2020. The compute was received in damaged condition hence I returned it the following day. The amount was returned to the bank in the same week. To my surprise when I received the statement I was charged emi towards this purchase though the statement shows that full refund from Amazon is received. My office made the payment due to lockdown . We have paid 3 emi as they have been billing . When I contacted them the customer care executive told me that they will continue to charge because we have not contacted them to cancel the EMI. I have also sent several mails to cardservices@rblbank.com Now I have to receive money from them but their collection agent keeps calling for making the payment . Its a useless bank and horrible people . I do not know how to stop such torturing from collection agent and receive refund from them. I strongly recommend that no one should ever bank with RBL bank or take their credit card. Most unprofessional organization .

RBL - Ratnakar Bank