Concept:

May 10, 2018 09:43 AM 26375 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Of all the Trivia games I play on my phone, Qureka is the best of all. Not because I won one time for a total pool money of INR 10,000 (splitted across winners), the game is engaging, challenging and fast.

Questions are fantastic as it asks from all fields such as GK, sports, cultures, tech, science, nature, geography, politics, etc. They are not specific to one sports say like cricket.

Game play is smooth with minimal buffer if your network is really bad. It also has a game almost every 1 hour either for prize money or life. This makes the app being accessed by hundreds of thousand people all day long. Like most other Trivia apps we need to select correct answer within 10 secs. If you select incorrect one you can still play provided you have life. Life can be used only once per main game and cannot be used on final question. User Interface of the app is also pretty neat and the host (Raunak Narula) is also fun without no nonsense blahs-blahs. I''d recommend this to all the Trivia game addicts.

Qureka