Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Bhopal India
Fake app
Feb 22, 2019 05:13 AM 30540 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Friends today I review qureka app and warn every one to beware this app it is total waste of time and fake app I used this app some times ago and want dont any other person use this app.

Qureka app is a game based app and also a gambling app

9 am morning to 9 pm night this app provide game quiz show in every 30 minutes and prize money is different for every quiz show and it is start from 500 to 20, 000 and provide 2 mega quiz show in every months of 150, 000

and also qureka give a chance to play predicted game for every domestic and international cricket match and prize money give 5000 to 20000.

that is the concept of qureka

and today every one need money and me also.

so I start play the quiz show of this app and by the luck I win 4 time because they give very easy question to play and give 4 option for every question.

and believe me I earn only 3 rupees and 11 pese till now. ( I attaching screenshot of winning amount )

now I explain how it is work?

it is cheat people with prize money firstly they launched prize money 10000 for 10 questions and if some one give all answer correct then he think I am eligible for 10 thousand and feel very happy .

and qureka announced result after a while and show you won only 15 pese or 40 pese or 70 pese and give a list of 25 or 30 thousands persons fake lists who also winner in this game and all money distributed among all of these in same ratio.

and qureka charge high data and collect your information if you get addict of this game and play regularly then it calling you at start of game if you getting late and I face it many time in regular interval .

and it is also provide cricket predict game quiz before starting every cricket match and charge 30 to 100 coins for entry fees.

and earning of coins it give to some apps for installation or watch video of games and earn 10 to 30 coin ans spend it for play of cricket predict game quiz.

and here it provide 12 question and 4 options for every question and announce money 5000 to 20000 but here also create a fake list of winners.

so please never use this app it is waste of time and I attaching winning amount of me and also attach a list of fake winners

please check this pictures and beware of this app and spread this to your friends too.

thanks.