Readability:

Awesome work by Susan Cain
Nov 29, 2015 05:17 PM 822 Views

Readability:

Story:

The book'Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking' by Susan Cain is one of the most interesting book I've ever read.

I personally am not an introvert, not an extrovert either but a mix of both. I have a few friends who are introvert. I always was interested in them. I get my hands on this book on summer last year. I am a self help book addict but I can't say I've ever read a book about the psyche of introverts. Susan Cain said in her book that she is an introvert. She also said that introverts tend to be more imaginative and they have more complex inner-world. This is  also a must-read for all  the psychologists.

I am quoting a part which I liked the most.

"Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions."

That's enough spoiler. If you are a fan of the genre then don't waste time and buy this book. You will enjoy the journey.

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - Susan Cain