Help Functionality:

Poor Antivirus! Builds huge cache and hangs system
Feb 15, 2017 06:42 PM 2399 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I ordered for the Quick Heal Total Security Antivirus from snapdeal and started using it from December 2016. Gradually I noticed that my laptop became very slow and laggy and even took 5-6 minutes in booting. I did not understand the issue and so checked for the recent changes in my PC and finally found that the last installed program was this antivirus!

It asked for updates in every two days and I had to waste a lot of data in updating the software and its database! The package also offered protection from Malware and Advertisements which came into the browsers but it had no effect on them. Ads kept on displaying and spam ads downloaded on my Laptop.

It is the worst antivirus I have ever used and therefore I do not recommend this Antivirus at all! It eats up a lot of disk space and its background activities slows down the system very much!

Quick Heal Total Security