Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I love this movie I don't know why. This film is about a simple Delhi-based girl from a conservative family. After she was ditched by her fiance, she decides to set out on the planned honeymoon alone. As she travels the world, meets new people, makes new friends she gains new experiences and discover her own identity. I think everybody should watch this movie not because it has a good story but the journey of Kangana from a shy obedient girl to a confident open minded today's modern girl is quite awesome. My best scene when drunk Kangana was dancing in front of police and the end scene when her boyfriend was trying to convince her and this time she ditched him. Maybe she won't get married ever. She has realized that marriage is not the ultimate thing for women. She has the right to choose everything her own. The life changes experience of Rani(Kangana) will surely inspire many women in our country.

Queen