Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This movie is purely women centric. It was much awaited movie since I watched the trailor. This is Kangna's by far the best performance ever I have come across. The movie has directed very well and the story line is quite different.

The journey of Kangna's life has been displayed like how she overcomes from the trauma when her fiancé refuses to marry her and then going on a honeymoon all alone exploring a new place leaving her family behind though she is a simple girl from a small village.

The location and sets are too good! Specially, Amsterdam was amazing! Also, what I like most about this movie is that how she comes across different people and gets along with everyone well! The music is too good! My favorite song is harjaaiyan. It is beautifully sung! Amazing movie! All girls out there its a must watch movie!

Queen