Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The fact that I am writing a review for a movie that released a year ago shows the fact that I am officially a fan girl!

The truth is I haven’t watched a movie since, which has stayed with me long after I was through with it.  Queen is fun and liberating story of a young Delhi girl who has grown up under the shelter of her parents and has barely lived a day on her own terms. When her wedding is called off on a whim she decides to take a solo trip to Amsterdam and Paris which was originally supposed to be her honeymoon.

Her journey from a shy small town girl who would finds it difficult to even talk to strangers to her bold decision to living with a bunch of them under the same roof is the most entertaining metamorphosis you will ever see.

The casting is bang on. The cinematography is brilliant and Vikas Bahl’s direction is nothing but perfection. The film went on to win many awards but most importantly it won millions of hearts in the process.

Queen