Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Queen, The dirt picture proves that movies can hit the box office even without heros.this is one of my favorite movie.Scenes, music, cast all were awesome.Not all movies whose trailer boasts of greatness, actually comes out too good, but this one actually did.

Vikas Behl is the director and he directed it well, giving the real feel of characters of the movie, plus the felt was even better when you see the real locations, and direction is goof because he was able to squeeze out the acting from his foreign actors, its not an easy work to do for a Hindi movie director, as I have seen in many other Hindi movies having multiple foreign cast.

What I liked the most about Queen's trailer was the score where Amit Trivedi has used yesteryear song(which I didn't heard earlier)'Hungama Ho Gaya', how was that blended with the scenes, and it inspires me to watch the movie. It was remixed, and supported with wonderful beats, liked the new version a lot. You have a wedding song, "London Thumakda", "Badra Bahaar", "O Gujariya" and "Harjaiyaan", you will have typical Amit Trivedi here, I am a fan of him,

Queen