Rocking & Shocking Service
Jan 30, 2013 01:13 PM 9582 Views

Hi Friend.I have seen many review here for Quantium.All are 200% true.I have bought 1 product from Tradus.com and seller has shipped item through this great service provider(Quantium) I don know why? Seller has shipped item on 25th Jan Morning from Bangalore.

Quantium received and dispatched to Chennai on same day(Thats only great thing they did).But Item reached to Chennai on 27th evening(around 48 hrs). I think either it came with some postman who was coming to Chennai by cycle.And after reaching to Chennai on 27th they kept it for  showpiece in their office.

I have called 2-3 times they said just call to our so n so branch or go to this branch office and collect it personally, we have some process bla.bla..bla... And Finally they delivered it today morning(30th -jan)

When received the pack, it was looks like they kept it with some oil or in some motor garage..It was smelling too... Thank god it was only some kitchen utentsil..else I don know...

I would like to Say thanks to Quantium at last deliver my item to me..

Rocking & Shocking Service