How are they still in business?
Oct 30, 2019 06:52 AM 5379 Views

Absolutely useless. I have a faulty Microsoft product that needs to go back under warranty, 3 times they have said they were going to pick up, No one showed up. I've just tried to call and they connected to couriers please, and they had no idea what was going on.

Edit 30/10: When I call, the automated system always says nobody can take my call; usually on the 7-10th time finally get through.

After waiting over a month, they have told me they delivered it to someone else, my 4k surface laptop that had a faulty screen covered under warranty has been delivered to someone else.

Edit 30/10: They cant guarantee me a window anymore asked me to pick it up from the depo which is 90 minutes away when I told her that was not possible, she told my only option was to PURCHASE A NEW SURFACE PRO. So because they can't seem to do their contracted job, they asked me to buy a completely new computer.

Ridiculous.