Bangalore India
Poorest Courier service in the world
Sep 24, 2012 09:25 AM 10412 Views

First time I heard about a courier company when I tried to track my first tablet pc which I bought from 70mm on 16th September 2012. They promptly shipped the item on the next day(17.09.2012) via the courier company called quantium solutions. After googling I got the company's web site address with a big surprise. There is no link/option for tracking the consignment with tracking number.  I could not talk to   their Bangalore contact phone numbers provided on the site as they are always engaged(  busy?).

Finally on 21st I could get those people from Bangalore. They said that they had already shipped the item to distribution branch at Malleswaram(Bangalore). Also I got tracking link for their site. This is the story:

17.09.2012 at 12.00  : Item received in Mumbai office.

18.08.2012 at 9.00 item sent to bangalore via flight(almost a day delay)

18.09.2012 at 13.30 item received from quantium main office

21.09.2012 at 9.00  item sent to their Malleswaram branch(almost 4 days delay in bangalore itself)

21.09.2012 at 11.30 item received from Malleswaram branch.

24.09.2012 I am writing  this with frustration.(3 days - my item is still in malleswaram.)

(Please see the screen shot  attachment)

It hardly takes 15 minutes to my home to deliver the consignment. Who cares.?

I called the local branch person named Velu.(He is talking like road side vendor).

"I don't have people to deliver the item. I will call you when I come to your house.", This was the answer I got from the person.

What kind of service.?

I wonder how the online shopping companies choose such kind of low class service providers.

Quantium Solutions