Worst courier service quantium solutions
Nov 24, 2013 08:21 PM 10647 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 24, 2013 08:21 PM)

I bought a Samsung galaxy mega5.8 online on 21/10/2013 the online shopping site dispatched the order on 22/10/2013 at 11 pm through Quantium solutions and send me the quantium solutions tracking number which on tracking showed me that they tried to reach me but they couldn't found my address/ my phone was switched off that they were unable to verify my deliver.

But neither of this things happened I mentioned my address correctly that even if they don't call me there will be no any complication to find my address besides I didn't turn my phone off sinc I bought it this simply means that the guys are careless and fake about your delivery.

Anyways when I was to verify my address I called them 10 times but they didn't receive a single call from me, I have sent them 4 emails but not even a single reply came. This courier service is worst never buy a product if the online site ship your product through quantium solutions.

Quantium Solutions