Bhubaneswar India
Quantium Soultion is The Worst Courier Service
Jul 29, 2013 10:48 PM 9704 Views

Hello Everyone,

This is Rakesh, I was to be gifted a mobile phone by my uncle. He ordered a mobile from Tradus.com. The order amount included a separate shipping fee of 100.

Even after levying the shipping fee from the customer, the retailer(Tradus) has shipped the product through this cheap Quantium solutions Courier.

The Consignment was shipped from Delhi on 25th July 2013 morning and reached Kolkata on 26th. The destination of the consignment is Bhubaneswar which is only 7 hrs by train and 1 hr by flight from Kolkata.

But still even after 4 days of reaching Kolkata, the product hasn't reached my door. When I called  the local number of this company on saturdad (27th), they said there was a space issue following which the consignment couldn't reach Bhubaneswar, common it was a mobile not a 600 litre refrigerator or a front loading washing machine.

When I called them today morning in order to know the exact status of the consignment, they are saying that there was some sales tax issue following which the consignment couldn't leave Kolkata.

Oh god common this is not an imported alcatel or iphone from any other country which would involve sales tax, excise and customs.

I wonder if these guys are using my mobile phone since the last three days, because delaying consignments with such bluff excuses doesn't exactly make any sense.

Had it been a COD order I wouldn't have worried, now after making the payment before hand, it was the responsibility of the seller(Tradus) to ensure that the product reaches the customer in due time.

I am also attaching the status image of my product shipped through this cheap courier service. I wouldn't recommend you to go shopping @ Tradus or any other site which uses this cheap courier service.

Thanks,