Handy:

Hindustan Unilever Pureit

HORRIBLE SERVICE surety of no replacement
Jun 18, 2014 01:50 AM 37946 Views
(Updated Jun 18, 2014 01:48 AM)

Handy:

Below inherent issues with the product:

1. Stores 10 litres of water but will no dispense without electricity

2. Water overflows all through the device cause electrical failures.

And I faced really bad and insensitive service with very complete indifference towards how I get clean water if the equipment is not working.

youtu.be/MI-NjYygqVs

I bought my pureit ultima, the topline product from HUL on May 12th.

It came with an inherent issues of water overflowing, then later flickering issue was there which I reported on around 16th May:complaint id: C145838195But since the flickering used to vanish after an hour or so, when the technician arrived, he dint find a problem and so he dint pay heed to it.

Later I also assumed, may be this is the way it works, but finally on 14th June there was no response from flickering and it continued all the time, I launched another complaint: C145838195

They asked a video of it, and assured there will be a quick response, but no help arrived till today: 17th June, please note that all through these 5 days I was without clean water.

Today the technician has replaced an adapter, lcd panel but they are not ready to replace, but keep working on this dead machine.*Even though I have a valid warranty, the customer care tells me that for replacement the dealer is responsible not the company?!

They are planning to continue research by coming to my home while I take time out from office to attend them.

! PURE IT TEAM, U REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT CLEAN WATER!

Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier