18, Muneehwara Temple Street, Opposite Jay Villa Apartments, HAL 3rd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560006, KA

Small and nice parlour
Aug 08, 2015 04:29 PM 2113 Views

One day I took my wife to this Pupul Parlour in Kodihalli. As there was a marriage function in my family and she wanted to go for her hair style.

So I took her to this place.The staff welcomed us very well and the parlour was very well set inside. After the complete hair style my wife was really looking great and her looks were changed fully.The charges was worth it. They had used all latest instruments to set the hair.

The staff was very well trained. They had many customer whose appointments were fixed. I would take my wife again and again to this parlour and would suggest others also to visit this salon for ladies.

My wife was also very happy with the service provided in this parlour. It was worth the cost what they charge. There was music playing in this parlour so my time went away listening to the songs till my Wife's hair style was set so I was not bored at all.

Pupul Parlour - Kodihalli - Bangalore