Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-103-2222

Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
Best Internet Banking Provider
Feb 27, 2018 11:03 PM 2040 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have an account at Punjab National Bank ( PNB) . At the time of opening my account, I have selected the option for net banking and ATM. Now, I got ATM card as well as net banking user id and password.

First Time Login : At the first time login, we need to create two password one is for login and another one is for transaction. Login password is used only at the time of login and transaction password is used only at the time transaction and its related function. Brfore starting using the net banking services, we need to set our transaction limit of our choice.

Adding other's account number : PNB provides the simplest way to add beneficiary account detail and the most interesting part is we can activate immediately and can start transfering fund, we don't need to wait for 24 hrs for activation.

I have opted the net banking facility to allow me to transfer money to other's account without wasting time at the bank. PNB's net banking services save my lots of time and I can petform from anywhere where I have an internet connection. I am also using SBI's net banking services, but I can't transfer money just after adding beneficiary account number, I have to wait for 24 hrs for the activation.

Punjab National Bank