Phone Banking:

Jan 17, 2018 04:01 PM 2128 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I went to open a Savings Account in PNB Giridih Branch. I asked them to open a savings account for me and they just gave me the form.

I asked the clerk to to just me tell where do I need to sign. At first he told me to wait for 10 minutes.

In that pretext he made me wait for at around 20 minutes and then I again hinted him regarding the same.

He very rudely said to me where do I need to sign. After I completed my documentation work. They said that they can't provide my passbook hand in hand.

And instead asked me to come at 5 pm yesterday.

When I went there I bank was already closed. And I asked the security to to open. And then again I said that I want to meet your manager. And its urgent. He opened the door.

I went and asked them for my passbook and they said that they will take 30 minutes. I got angry at that time and said that I am their customer and they can't just keep me waiting for long. By this the other staff asked me to wait for 5 minutes.

And after that I was handed my passbook and at card.

The Staff of this bank is not good with customers . I hope through this platform some action is taken against them and they improve it.

Punjab National Bank