Parking:

Appalling service at Puma Seawoods Mall Store
Jan 03, 2020 01:39 PM 2773 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

The experience at the Puma store at Seawoods Grand Central Mall, Navi Mumbai, was appalling. Not only was the service extremely poor, the conduct of the store manager, Nandan, and Asst store manager(Sahil) at the Seawoods store was very unprofessional.

As a repeat customer of Puma for many years I had accumulated loyalty point with Puma. I visited the Seawoods store on 31.12.19 at 7.45 pm to purchase a pair of Ignite running shoes costing ₹7000. I was being billed by the store manager, Nandan, and he informed me that I had accumulated points worth about Rs.1200 which I could adjust against the bill. He made the adjustment in the billing system but on inputting the OTP(received by me) he was unable to complete the billing. This process was repeated twice but he was not able to complete the billing. He then handed over the process to the Asst Store Manager and walked away. The Asst Store Manager then informed me that there were only about 600 points being reflected in my account now. When I queried him as to how the point had reduced from 1200 to 600 he gave me an evasive reply that 600 points had expired in the last few minutes which I found very strange. I requested him to call the store manager, Nandan, and explain to me why they had informed me that there were 1200 points and even began billing me with that balance. The Asst mgr told me that I would need to wait as Nandan was on a call and could not talk to me just then. The Asst mgr was extremely rude and uncooperative. I waited for 30 minutes but Nandan did not come out to explain. The Asst mgr then told me that Nandan refuses to come and explain the matter and I could phone and complain to the Area Sales Manager, Vishal Rai, as he and Nandan were not answerable to customers. I phoned Vishal and explained the issue. Vishal informed me that he could not sort out the problem right then but would revert in 2 days. Vishal has not bothered to revert even after 3 days. Such poor service and complete disregard for customers is not expected from a brand like PUMA.

Puma Stores