Boat Club Bridge, Near Assaram Bapu Asharam, Savarkar Nagar, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013, MH

+91-253-6559911, +91-253-6457011

Mumbai India
River side dinning
May 15, 2018 06:35 PM 652 Views (via Android App)

If you want to experience a Riverside dining this is the best place you must visit. This place is very lovely at a Riverside. The Ambience of this place is really classy and very unique that sitting arrangements is very unique I liked it very much. This place seem to be very much happening. The food I had your voice paneer chilli Sandwich and veg nuggets the sandwich was very tasty but the quantity was less also the nuggets work very fresh and yummy. As per is pricing of the food is concerned it is very reasonable. The staff is also very friendly and courteous the presentation of the food was normal nothing much appealing. The most I like is the unique Ambience of this place. This could be your best hangout place with your friends and also you can visit with your loved one for a Riverside dining. I like this place very much and I highly recommend this place to others.

Puffs 'n' Rolls - Gangapur Road - Nashik