India
Not satisfactory service
Aug 18, 2017 12:48 PM 7261 Views

I have invested 250000 INR in Prudent Equity on last February. I have been through huge loss in this company, The delivery and brokerage charge were high comparing to other brokerage house. They has done number of time trading with my stocks in intraday and the relationship manager is not experienced as unnecessarily he buy my stocks in high rates and sales at low rate therefore I have been through huge loss. Even they done number of intraday trading because so they can achieve more money from the brokerage charges. They has provided a software which always runs slow and I cannot able to trigger any stocks during the peak times. Even the customer care comes busy over the phone so I cannot able to trade properly. I have complained them to send me all the statement daily on my mail instead they send statement once in a month. So its very difficult for me update all profit and loss in my account dairy. I am not satisfied with their services. So I suggest everyone to select other brokerage companies rather than this.

Prudent Equity