Excellent for long term educated investors
Aug 19, 2019 07:01 PM 1023 Views

I joined prudent equity in August 2018. There are two services. I joined only one - stock recommendations. I will give out the pros and cons:

Pros:

1. SEBI registered with ceo having more than 20-25 years experience in stocks.

2. Wealth of knowledge and education on stocks. But they answer only for stocks they have recommended.

3. Previous held stocks can be given advice when you join. I got my portfolio reviewed.

4. I got 5 stocks till now. Except one, all of them are giving good returns. One stock is up almost 65% in few months. overall average of 26% returns till now. Returns are satisfactory.

5. Queries get solved immediately.

6. Membership will end only when I get minimum 8 stocks. Till then it will continue even if its more than one year.

Cons:

1. They recommend very few stocks.

2. They had other sections before which got closed and were not part of stock recommendations. Those are not doing good.

Overall: Knowing what I have bought and why gives comfort. Go only for paid section of stock recommendations. Don't buy complementary/free stocks from other sections. Will keep posted for more views.

Prudent Equity