Parking:

Store Range:

Decent quality for multiple schools' uniform
Aug 03, 2015 11:25 PM 2222 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Only parents know, how much hassle they've to go through when their children get promoted to the next class. From Uniform to school bag, everything has to be bought new as per the child's request.

In the same period of my nephew's promotion to a higher class, I decided to help my brother shopping for clothes required for the school. Hardly did I knew the task which looked minimal was a herculean one.

In search of my nephew's school uniform I searched every nook and corner in Dombivli. The only name which I got was Promotion Uniforms from every shop keeper. So after a quick search I found the store, and I was happy that finally after the roaming in hot weather I was welcomed by an air conditioned store.

To my surprise, they showed me the exact uniform once I told them the name of the school, as I had seen my nephew's uniform for last class. After packaging and paying a reasonable price I finally was able to reach home and surprise my nephew. But little did I know, what was to come ahead, the hell broke loose when he saw that the uniform was too loose for kid of his age.

Again I went all the way to the store and to my good luck they easily changed the uniform according to his size and said that it was a common scene during school starting season.

And on the same day, he also bought uniform for his Physical education class. I got a good price for both the uniforms combined. During my short tenure at the shop, I saw many kids shopping for their dress from different schools. I would recommend this store for children who are looking for decent uniforms at reasonable price.

Promotion Uniforms - Dombivli - Thane