Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Initially I didn't expected much from this movie, and wasn't planning to watching it but after watching the trailer, I had to change my mindset. It is a Awesome movie and I love it a lot. It is full of suspense, scifi, action and adventure and is very thrilling.

The visuals in this movie are stunning. Everything from the cinematography of the desert landscapes to the city of Alamut and the beautiful sets are a real treat to look at. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is not the type of movie that comes along often. How often do you really get to see a beautifully shot film set in Ancient Persia featuring such good leads and original story? It was an enjoyable movie and a great movie in its own right.

Its story is unique and nice. It is a great movie and I would recommend everyone to watch it with friends.

Prince of Persia Movie