Handy:

Prestige

-Vadodara India
Prestige sandwich maker
May 16, 2018 04:00 PM 442 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

Hello friends I bought this sandwich maker from our and nearest shop 5 month ago for making sandwiches at home rather than being at hotels. this sandwich maker is very simple and we can easily control it it is very user friendly I like it very much.

Birthday problem started after 3 month whenever I tried using this sandwich maker my bad will be burnt though the temperature will be less. This happens many time. So I reached the customer care of prestige company about it so they get it repaired but although the warranty was there they charged me 500 rupees and said me that they had to replace the coil which was not covered under warranty. It was a very disappointed service as I was told to take my sandwich maker after 4 days but when I go there after 5 days they said that my sandwich maker is send to company and it will take at least two weeks to come. For such a small work they take two weeks of time was a very disappointed one.

Prestige Sandwich Maker PGMFB 2.0