Handy:

Prestige

Dont buy anodized prestige cooker
Sep 06, 2009 01:01 PM 8318 Views
(Updated Sep 06, 2009 01:21 PM)

Handy:

I had purchased a 4 ltr steel prestige cooker 2 yrs ago . From that day to date, I have to tighten the screws of the lid as well as the bottom every alternate day. I cannot hold the cooker and remove from the gas top when it is full, **lest the handles may give away.............. .

To my bad luck, just after a week (that I purchased th 4 ltr cooker ) in an exchange offer...I purchased , an anodized 3 ltr broad pan cooker.I am facing the same problems with the handles, its always shaky. **The coating is coming off.. Ican see the aluminium base now.That means a certain portion is going to my families tummies.I have the same anodized vessels in futura which I purchased 6 years ago.But that coating is intact..

I went for this product because, My mom still uses her Prestige cooker which she purchased 27 years ago .But now its a different story , Prestige products quality has certainly gone down....After spending big amount on these cookers you just cant throw it away.The purpose of me writing this review is to warn others about the short comings of this brand......PRESTIGE..

Prestige Pressure Cooker