Handy:

Prestige

Hyd/Kol/Pune India
Pressure Handi game me a pressure Headache.
Oct 17, 2006 11:34 AM 6564 Views

Handy:

Pressure Handi or Headache.

Wow read a lot through the site but look be careful before you actually buy one of the new handi design bought mine 2 years ago and has made me run through the world to get it repaired at least couple of times.

case 1> valve got busted had to run through all shops in north Calcutta to find that tiny thing some how no one stocks it even the retailer from where I bought it , got the prompt replay please go to the central office,some how still managed to find the job shop on the guarantee card, roaming some internal entrails of Calcutta and got the issue resolved.

case 2> flame guard got busted ,hello trouble again ran through pillar post finally went to the the Job shop left my stuff there wonder if I even want it back?????

I'm going back to use Hawkins

WHAT EVER IT IS PLEASE BE SURE IF THERE IS A REPAIR SHOP AROUND WHO TAKE CARE OF HANDI'S PROBLEM BEFORE YOU BUY ONE OTHERWISE THE PRODUCT IS NOT USEFULL

Regards