Handy:

Prestige

TTK Prestige
Sep 22, 2009 01:50 PM 12546 Views

Handy:

I was looking at quickly setting up the entire kitchen. Wanted pressure cooker, cookware items, knives etc. I went to a Prestige show room. Good products with a wide range. the price points and prices are competitive.

Also like their excellent after sales services through a wide network of their own retail outlets. The sales persons were also well informed and guided me about my needs.

The other alternative product I considered was Hawkins. However on both quality, price points and on availability as well as after sales I found TTK Prestige to be better.

While I bought a number of items I would like to have bought other kitchen and dining room related items such as table mats, coasters etc all in one place. So it would be nice if TTK introduces these items in their showrooms. Needless to say though these are small items quality should be maintained along with reasonable prices.

Prestige Pressure Cooker