Handy:

Prestige

Change the product
Jun 05, 2008 06:22 PM 12358 Views

Handy:

It seems there is some manufacturing defect. Return/replace the pressure cooker that is your best option. My  handi cooks just fine. I have been using my pressure handi for over a year.

I must say the non stick quality may come off though its not coming off so be careful not to put it in the situation to let food burn it to many times. The coating will go too.

One of its kind its the only product with such innovation available in the market as of now. It cleans easily as there is no curve in design. Gaskets easily available.

Hygienic. I am happy with the Pressure Cooker is an inevitable household article. Even abroad many Indians, although use the Microwave Oven for other cooking, they mostly make use of the Pressure cooker for cooking rice.

Product of the company called prestige. It is always highly advisable to go in only for branded pressure cookers due to the points of reliability and longevity. I have been using only Prestige pressure cookers and I feel that they are very reliable and from the cost aspect too, are very competitive. It has got safe designs and are widely available in different capacities.

Prestige Pressure Cooker