Handy:

Prestige

Bangalore India
No Pressure with Prestiage Pressure cooker
Apr 02, 2015 09:14 PM 8777 Views
(Updated Apr 02, 2015 09:17 PM)

Handy:

Prestige Cookware is one of the most well known and well respected brands of cookware. I think everybody of us are familiar with the sound of pressure cooker whistling coming from their mummy's kitchen since our child-hood.It is an integral part of our life we cant even imagine cooking without it.

Now a days they become more stylish, beautiful and colourful and when it comes to security they are incomparable.They are reliable and long-lasting. My pressure-cooker is 6 year old but there is no effect on the performance till date.It made my cooking easier.I have purchased two more pressure cookers of other brands but they become useless now there whistle is not working.

Every now and then they become non-operative.Now I decided I will not go for any other brand because I don't want to make my cooking miserable.

Prestige Pressure Cooker