Handy:

Prestige

bangalore India
Prestige kitchen products not durable
Jun 12, 2011 09:43 AM 5985 Views
(Updated Jun 12, 2011 09:44 AM)

Handy:

I purchased a Prestige TTK non stick frying pan for apx 600 when I had options to buy similar product for far lesser price. Went for this thinking a good brand where money is only secondary.  Within 6 months the outer layer started peeling off. Took to it the shop where I brought it from ( Deviprasad in Malleshwaram ). They refused to entertain any such queries ( bad attitude ).

Called the prestige CS and they asked me to show it to their service centre the next day - an eyewash.  When the so called technical guy looked at it he said - we used ACID ( ??? ) soap and should have carried out some seasoning process ( post manufacturing process ??? ) as written in the guarantee card ( microscopic and no one reads this ).

The worst part was, as a good gesture they offered me another similar pan for 20% discount. Prestige TTK used to be one of the good brands. The competition has taken over and they do anything now for survival. Pl beware while you buy PrestigeTTK and read reviews prior to buying.  For me more than rs.600 the manner and honesty of the Co mattered - which was v v bad.

Prestige Pressure Cooker