Handy:

Prestige

Erode India
Home maker's choice
Apr 10, 2018 12:10 PM 3332 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

Hi all, I am here to share my own experience of using prestige pressure cooker. Pressure cooker is the main essential thing in our day today life. I am a working women and need to prepare lunch in the morning itself. So need to do hurry burry work to complete work. But prestige pressure cooker releases all my pressurised work and made me free become more user friendly.

Ok now about prestige, it has a large capacity of 5lt, where it allows you to cook delicious food for as many as 5-7 people in one go.

The improved heat distribution along with the flat bottom speeds up the cooking process even more.

This is one of the safest pressure cooker in the market. And about its style and design it has the metallic safety plug and an advanced gasket release system that won't let you open the lid until the Pressure drops to the optimum level. Bakelite handles do not heat up during cooking.

Easy to clean with standard non-abrasive detergents.

The main point about its service and support is quite good and it has warranty period of 5 years. So for to make the cooking process quicker and healthier I suggest this for all home makers. Thank you for reading.

Prestige Pressure Cooker