Handy:

Prestige

Prestige se kaise kare Inkaar?
Apr 26, 2015 11:36 AM 8625 Views

Handy:

Last thirty years I use Prestige Pressure cooker.At that time I have Aluminum pressure cooker. Today I have replaced that cooker and again bought Stainless steel Pressur Cooker.It looks smart and handsome Pressure cooker in the kitchen.Prestige is the best quality pressure cooker.prestige is very strong cooker. It is very useful in the kitchen.

Prestige cooks our food in fPresew minutes.We can boil dal, rice, vegetables, pulses, idli and many more.prestige. Gave us many ranges of cookers like Rice Cooker, Idli cooker, Milk Cooker, Pressure pan Cooker.Due to this we cook

Our food very fast.It saves our time.Prestige pan requires less oil to cook vegetables.It keeps our body healthy.

Prestige has introduced Electric Pressure Cooker.Without gas also we make our food.Its size comes inlitres.We can take it in Journey also.It is said that Electric Pressure Cooker has beauty & brains.Electric cooker seals and steam to cook hotter and faster.PRESTIGE has got a Pride of Place in the Kitchen.

Prestige Pressure Cooker