Handy:

Prestige

Every husband's choice
Apr 01, 2018 07:19 PM 3386 Views

Handy:

Pressure cooker is an important thing of kitchen. It is a integral part of cooking. I'm using 2 pressure cookers of Prestige Brand since 2010 . They are of 2 and 3 liter respectively.

The prominent feature of the pressure cooker is its'safety'. Its safely punctures and quoted rubber seal is also safe.

The second feature is its durability. It offers me wide range of cooking. I cook dal, rice, veg recipes and non-veg recipes at ease and within the minimum time-frame. Along with above-mentioned recepes, I prepares gajar-halva, cakes pulao, dhoklas, bhagar etc.

Its very user friendly as the new user can also handle it with ease as experienced one. the shape of pressure cooker is also nice.

Prestige Pressure Cooker comes with wide range of style and design. I've silver and black colored pressure cooker.

The Prestige Pressure Cooker comes with 5 year's warranty . I didn't find any fault over these years.

The punchline/tagline of the product, 'Jo Bivi Se Kare Pyar-Vo Prestige se kaise kare Inkar?' is been appropriately suited to Prestige Pressure Cooker.

Prestige Pressure Cooker