Handy:

Prestige

Reliable, affordable good quality pressure cooker
Oct 16, 2006 02:50 PM 16834 Views
(Updated Oct 16, 2006 02:53 PM)

Handy:

Hi,

My name is Sneha. I have been using Prestige Pressure Cooker form the past 20 yrs.

I have purchased from CSD Canteen and also from retail outlets. I have a Prestige Pressure Pan, & litre cooker and also a 5 litre cooker. All of them are in good condition till now. Pan is almost 14 year old. Its absolutely fantastic evn after such a long term use.

The 5 litre cooker is my latest addition. Personally I feel that the older makes are much better. But according to me overall all Prestige Products are defenitely competent to other makes.

When compared to other brands like Hawkins, Butterfly and others, defenitely Presitige is worth buying. They have exclusive outlets in almost every area of Bangalore. Here they offer exchange schemes also. So all the old ones could be easily exchanged to new models or new items altogether.

Even the service is pretty decent.

According to me its a value for money. It is reliable, affordable and the quality is also upto the mark. More over we have a wide variety of makes to choose from and its easily available in all shopping outlets apart from exclusive showrooms.

I would defenitely recommed without any bias to but the Prestige Pressure Cookers.

Prestige Pressure Cooker