Handy:

Prestige

Bhubaneshwar India
The God damned Prestige Pressure Cooker !!
Sep 09, 2006 02:49 PM 13614 Views

Handy:

Now I am 71 years. During the early days of my marriage, i.e., in the year 1961, I purchased a big Pressure Cooker with Idli making facility knowingly or unknowingly - it is the Prestige Pressure Cooker. The God damaned one !!! Even after 45 years of constant use, the God damned thing is still in our kitchen helping my wife to feed her grand children with garma garam steaming idlis. My grand children coax my wife ' Why Grand-ma, all are having beautiful shining cookers and you are still holding on to this old tub ?? And my wife beams at them ' Oh my darlings, what to do, this one is older than you Mummy. And it is still working in very good condition and does not allow me to have a change." So that's it my friends, if you buy a Prestige Pressure Cooker, its life is eternal and goes on rendering its services for generations and does not allow you to go for a change !!! My sincere advise to you, my dear friends, don't commit the mistake to buy a Prestige Pressure Cooker, repeat Prestige Pressure Cooker, in your life time. Do please take the trouble to convey this valuable piece of advise not only to your children and friends but also to all those people who are near and dear to you.

God bless you and save you from this Eternal calamity.

With garma garam idli regards,

SCRPatnaik,