Handy:

Prestige

Jabalpur India
Nice toaster...
Dec 31, 2015 02:05 PM 1433 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 31, 2015 02:05 PM)

Handy:

I wanted an pop up toaster for my pesonal use, after searching lots of toasters I finally liked Prestige PPTSKS Pop Up Toaster, I bought it for 900 rupees from flipkart 3 months ago, and I am using it regularly from 3 months both day and night but still it is same as new. I liked the design of the product as well as it's features. It has Defrost Option and can make 2 Slices at a time. It has 750 W power Consumption. It's body remains cool and you can easily touch it. It has Removable Crumb Tray.

It is very healthy to use it. It comes with 1 year prestige warranty. If you want to buy a pop up toaser at an unbeatable price then go for this toaster. I am sure that you will like it. It looks good when kept on table. It is easy to use and same goes with the cleaning. I will definitely recommend you to buy this product, it is a great value for money toaster, and you will not regret your decision of buying it.

Write a Review on Prestige PPTSKS Pop up Toaster