Ease of use:

Sep 25, 2015 04:16 PM 4090 Views

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Last year  I gifted myself a Prestige Hand Blender, I must say that my experience with  my first blender is amazing .From blending tomatoes to making fruit pulp, to make froth in milk and cold coffees to make tasty fruity shakes  I am always happy to rely on this appliance.

It consists of different blades of different sizes as per the demand of fruits or veggies or even the cheese. Its  a light weight appliance, easily portable across different rooms, so no chance of discomfort at all .Its sleek and classy design gives me a royal feeling .The blades are adjustable.This product not only decreases  my manual work but also  it consumes less energy then other appliances.

No matter how busy we are but we all yearn for healthy and tasty food and prestige hand blender promises the same .Its worth my money, not at all expensive, easy to use and mantain  .Plus it gives me a 1 year complete warranty. Its a durable product as from past year I  havent received any  complain  yet .  I  am really happy with my first  blender, and really grateful to prestige . A must recommended product, happy with the appliance

Prestige PHB 8.0 Hand Blender